NCNG's Networking Groups provide unique space for members to connect, share, and learn from one another. Groups form around grantmaking interests as well as to provide space for professionals of similar background to network. Upcoming NCNG networking group events can be found here.
Issue Based Groups
- The Education Funders group strives to stay current on issues impacting education statewide and maximize all education resources available to North Carolina.
- The Environmental Funders group connects to look at environmental issues facing North Carolina.
- The Equity and Inclusion Funders explores how issues of equity and inclusion impact grantmaking.
- The Health Funders group provides a venue for funders invested in the well-being of North Carolina to connect and collaborate on issues affecting the health of its citizens.
- The Communications group provides an opportunity for communications staff to connect and share resources relevant to foundation communications.
- The Community Foundations group creates a venue for community foundations to share common concerns and interests related to the mission of community foundations.
- The Corporate Funders group strives to connect the state’s wealth of corporate professionals engaged in philanthropy.
- The Emerging Leaders networking group gives foundation staff new to philanthropy a chance to come together to share experiences while learning together.
- The Finance and Investment group provides a venue for finance and investment staff to share resources relevant to the financial health of foundations.
- The Foundation Trustees group provides an intimate space for trustees to meet and share information and experiences.
- The Chapel Hill Funders group provides a forum for area funders to connect and share knowledge about the funding and services landscape in the area.
- The Western NC Funders group provides space for funders in western North Carolina to connect and share information about issues impacting their communities.
- The Charlotte Donors Forum group provides space for funders in western North Carolina to connect and share.